My experience in search of income online

I wish to share my experience on my search for earning online.for newbies my experience will assist you to ride through the internet with easy and save you the agony of discovering that what lured you to online business was not as you initialy thought. I will limit the discussion on my experience encountered while trying to earn income via affiliate marketing.
This will be the first of a series that will be shared here which i promise will be a detailed guide to any one that seek to know what it takes to be successful in online marketing campaign as an affiliate or an owner of web based business that requires online campaign.my journey started with my search for alternative source of income with the effect of global financia meltdown having its ride on my finance. I went through the pages of various article published online looking for suggestions of ways to earn money online. One of The method i took up to try were affiliate marketing. Ok the first question were how do i get started which also involved getting to know what affiliate marketing is.since i promise to make the narration of my experience a detailed guide for newbies,i will explian what affiliate marketing means from what i got from various sources online,affiliate marketing simply means a practice where by a person called an affiliate who may have a website , agrees to market for business establishment e.g companies for the commission these organisations are offering for each sale they make as a result of the affiliate marketing effort in this case called referrars.your want to ask how does it work ? ok i did ask the same question, the way it works is an individual who owns a website and has visitors to his website now turn these visitors to the marchans website to make a purchase after educating the visitor of the important informations on the product and convincing the visitor on reasons to make the purchase from the marchant he is referring them to.while it is important for the affiliate to own a website it is not a must have to be an affiliate! I will explain ok there is another method of sending visitors or you may say traffick to a merchan website as an affiliate which is termed direct linking which means sending traffick directely from search engine source to the marchant website details of this and other methods will be discussed as we progress