So I started out in search of how to become an affiliate, I was told I must first get a website, so  I contracted a website designer  to design a website for me unfortunately the content was nothing to right home about and could not yield any return in form of conversion.
(Ok I wouldn’t jump), after I got a website I went online asking the question your probably asking now where do I get started from? I was told the best way is to find an affiliate marketing network and join from there you find any of their program that are relevant to your website and start promoting
   So I type best affiliate network on Google and got a number of them
I started with affiliate bot.com and letter joined affiliate future.com
The new website I have was what I now use to sign up at affiliate future.com and affiliatebot.com
After signing up on affiliate future.com I clicked on view all programmes and selected some insurance company to promote. these insurance companies are paying for leads at $3
And one is at $75 per qualified leads
After three months of zero conversion and 170 clicks, I continued my search for a better method to promotes these and other products
I went on asking question until I discovered that I could send traffic directly to the home or product page of the merchants  
This I thought will solve the problem of poor landing page that has made it difficult for me to get a conversion
Again I was to encounter more challenge trying to do this
Firs I had to set up Google ad word account and spend another one week trying to understand what Google strict policies are saying as I was advice to take them very seriously
Ok I signed up with Google ad words and sent up an account using my visa credit card and post payment as billing methods ,I also went and studies Google ad words help articles on how to set up my account ,budgeting etc
i then ask the question how do I link directly to my merchant website home or product page from my campaign in Google
Google said display URL address must be similar to the destination URL address so you can appreciate my challenge when what I see on affiliatefuture.com  view program details is “you can link to merchant page with the link below)

 UWUXJDQNPN2C